The Department of Physical Education encourages students to participate in sports and games competition and Fitness Activities. The institutionhas tremendous infrastructure facilities for both indoor and outdoor games. Modern gym offers fun and safe learning environment that gives weight training, strength gaining and physical fitness.
- Basic and Discipline specific knowledge : Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals and engineering specialization to solve the engineering problems.
- Problem analysis : Identify and analyse well-defined engineering problems using codified standard methods.
- Design/ development of solutions : Design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or processes to meet specified needs.
- Engineering Tools, Experimentation and Testing : Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate technique to conduct standard tests and measurements.
- Engineering practices for society, sustainability and environment : Apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
- Project Management : Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined engineering activities.
- Life-long learning : Ability to analyse individual needs and engage in updating in the context of technological changes.
|Physical Education Instructor||Mrs. Ansamma Thomas|