To be a dynamic Diploma Programme excel in all aspects of developing and sustaining academic activity and high quality education in Polymer Science and Technology to compete for the growing demands and challenges of Society and Industry
- M1: Striving continuously for excellent education in Polymer Science and Technology.
- M2: To sustain and foster quality education to cater the multifacial needs of industry and community.
- M3: For flowering of creative technicians and qualified entrepreneurs to the nation.
- M4: To ethical, social and environmental perspective in deploying Technology for the goodwill of the society.
- M5: To develop academic and supervisory technicians to attract regional, state and national recognition.
PEO of the Polymer Technology diploma course are
- PEO 1. To Excellence in professional and higher education by acquiring knowledge in areas of Polymer technology and understanding the developments in polymer products.
- PEO 2. To acquire new knowledge and expertise through professional developments and advanced education.
- PEO 3. To analyses real life problems, design an appropriate system to provide solutions that are technically sound, economically feasible and socially acceptable.
- PEO 4. To acquire successful careers in engineering and professional roles of increasing responsibility and impact.
- PEO 5. To exhibit professionalism, ethical attitude, communication skill, team work in profession and adapt to current trends by engaging in lifelong learning.
- Basic and Discipline specific knowledge : Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals and engineering specialization to solve the engineering problems.
- Problem analysis : Identify and analyse well-defined engineering problems using codified standard methods.
- Design/ development of solutions : Design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or processes to meet specified needs.
- Engineering Tools, Experimentation and Testing : Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate technique to conduct standard tests and measurements.
- Engineering practices for society, sustainability and environment : Apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
- Project Management : Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined engineering activities.
- Life-long learning : Ability to analyse individual needs and engage in updating in the context of technological changes.