Electronics and Communication Engineering
Today we are in an era of Electronics & Communication, technology and research. A diploma holder in Electronics Engineering is qualified for employment in a wide variety of sectors .Core coursework often covers:
- AC and DC circuits
- Computer maintenance
- Solid state devices
- Digital electronics
Many electric professionals have different job opportunities in different industries such as Health care equipment manufacturing industry, Consumer electronics manufacturing organization, IT industries, Internet technologies, telecommunication industry, petroleum and chemical industry. Other than this, students who have completed diploma in electronics engineering, they can also have different job opportunities in central as well as state government. Diploma holders are also eligible to take admission to 2nd year B.Tech courses in the relevant disciplines
- TO PROVIDE ADVANCED FACILITIES AND AMBIENCE FOR QUALITY TECHNICAL LEARNING IN ELECTRONICS ENGINNEERING
- TO NURTURE THE SPIRIT OF INNOVATION ,ENTREPRENEURSHIP,GROUP WORK AND SKILL ENHANCEMENT
- TO PROVIDE ETHICAL AND VALUE BASED EDUCATION TO CATER TO SOCIAL WORK
- Basic and Discipline specific knowledge : Apply knowledge of basic mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals and engineering specialization to solve the engineering problems.
- Problem analysis : Identify and analyse well-defined engineering problems using codified standard methods.
- Design/ development of solutions : Design solutions for well-defined technical problems and assist with the design of systems components or processes to meet specified needs.
- Engineering Tools, Experimentation and Testing : Apply modern engineering tools and appropriate technique to conduct standard tests and measurements.
- Engineering practices for society, sustainability and environment : Apply appropriate technology in context of society, sustainability, environment and ethical practices.
- Project Management : Use engineering management principles individually, as a team member or a leader to manage projects and effectively communicate about well-defined engineering activities.
- Life-long learning : Ability to analyse individual needs and engage in updating in the context of technological changes.